Contribute as you wish!
You will receive 2 tracks: with carefully selected music and only with my voice.
This track is made for the day review time where the focus is on revisiting all the good & positive experiences that happened to you today. It’s helpful to use it as part of your evening unwinding ritual and listen to it on a regular basis just before sleep.
What it is about:
- It focuses on embracing, really receiving and embodying your milestones, achievements and celebrations of the day.
- It supports your nervous system to sooth, lean into easeful gratitude, rewire your brain for selective positivity and train a celebration muscle for good things in yourself and your life. In other words, to focus on your progress instead of lack, stress, and where you are not yet.
- It also invites you to intentionally review what you want to say “yes” to in life. We often skip that.
- Listening it on a regular basis will help you with a better quality sleep. Reviewing and clustering your day helps your brain with less processing energy during the night. That deepens your body’s rest and recovery time.
- Also, the way you enter your sleep state effects what you dream and how you rest. This track helps you choose to be more intentional.
You will receive 2 tracks: with carefully selected music and only with my voice. I would love you to have options and choose your preference based on what resonates to you more. It may also vary based on the day.
P.S. Your donation is final and non-refundable.