Money capacity the ability to earn, receive, hold and manage increasing amounts of money. It’s the ability to have a consistent growth, rewrite what relationship you want to have with money and HOW you want to receive it.
Money capacity is very charged topic and attached with many patterns. We inherited a lot of fear, abuse and oppression imprints from our ancestors and their money journeys. It’s our job to transmute, purify and rewire our relationship with money.
Some examples if you need to work on money capacity:
- You have a great ability to earn money but you can’t hold it, it seems it slips through your fingers.
- Not being able to create consistency with earnings.
- Making a lot of money leads to a breakdown of some sort: health or relationship problems.
- You tell yourself that money doesn’t matter but some voice in you craves it a lot.
- You are not growing financially on the rate you think your should be growing.
- You function in “feast or famine” mode: A situation in which something is always either extremely abundant or in extremely short supply.
find safety, ease and capacity in
relationship with money
clarify how you want…