I met with Geraldine Huybrechts to have a podcast recording about “The hype of personal branding”. But this talk turned out to be a true embodiment for what we were literally talking there on the spot: “let’s just create conversational environments for us to connect”.
2 more people joined us and we continued to have a great chat about the topic with 4 of us.
Geraldine writes and shares about ‘humanizing’ marketing & entrepreneurship. It is called Pure Presence, a global term for conscious personal branding & visibility. It is about your energy and how you translate your gift in a clear way.
We went into great deal of topics:
1. Personal marketing trends right now and what is off with them.
2. Expert status and why this is not good for everyone.
3. The good and the bad side selling on emotions.
4. Selling certainty in the uncertain times.
5. Fake it till you make it approach.
6. Fear and urgency based marketing.
7. Why is beneficial to keep people in the “teenager” state in business world.
8. Empowering marketing approach versus convincing, authority marketing.
9. Importance of conversational environments and Discovery calls.
10. Nuances of individualised marketing approached based on Human Design profiles.
11. Visibility trauma.
If you would like to rewire business strategies and ground them with more softness, join me on Sacred Sales Voice Program
Recent mentioned podcast episode with Karina “When Nervous System meets Human Design“.
New to my world and not sure? These are few easy ways to test the waters:
1. You can sign up for my newsletter and receive free meditation as thank you: “day review and celebration”.