BUILDING BUSINESS WITH FULL SOVEREIGNTY AND INTEGRITY. LEAVING ALL THE PLACES I SHOULDN’T BE…
Running business with full personal freedom and integrity, is what I stand for, what I care about hugely and I believe that’s what our new “business paradigm” fundamentally is all about.
My allergy for manipulation and brainwash reached all times high. I can’t tolerate even slightly what I sense or experience comes with energy of harm, abuse, manipulation, deceit, destroys nature, tries to control, limits my freedom, don’t hear me or my needs, don’t honor my boundaries, and wants to take my power without my consent.
I believe it is just a matter of time, till privacy-intrusive services exploiting and manipulating our data disappear from the market.
So, for a while now, I did huge “INTEGRITY AUDIT” of all the platforms, providers, partners and tools I built my business with. I try to examine each new provider as much as I can. I look for what they stand for, their “why”, their values, their management and team, their customer service, etc. At the end, it is a close relationship I go into here. Some services I use almost on a daily basis. I can’t stress enough what a huge impact energetically it had on me after leaving some of them.
Deeper I was digging, more shocking realizations came to me: “how deeply ingrained and normalized harm, manipulation and abuse is in our society, structures and everyday life…”. I was keep thinking to myself: “How can we be OK with it? Why do we continue to allow it?”
As a result, I moved almost to all new platforms and some are still in the exploration stage. In case, you want to explore that for yourself too, here are some suggestions of my research:
- Email: Tutanota, Protonmail, Mailbox.org, Posteo, Disroot.
- Calendar: Lightning calendar, Fruux. For those who want to combine e-mail with a calendar, providers that offer that: Tutanota, Posteo, Mailbox, Collab now, Mailfence.
- The Internet search engine that emphasizes protecting searchers’ privacy: Duckduckgo, Searx, Quant, Ecosia, Startpage.com (provides Google search results with complete privacy protection).
- Some alternative social media platforms to explore: Mastodon, Pleroma (alternative to Twitter), MeWe & Friendica (alternative to Facebook), Pixelfed (Instagram alternative), gab.com, thinkspot, minds.com, lbry.com, diaspora.
- Free speech video platforms: BitChute (alternative to youtube), Brighton (sponsored by Natural News), PeerTube, Vimeo.
- Security. Password manager (way to store, manage and generate strong passwords for all your platforms): Dashlane, Bitwarden, KeePassXC, LessPass.
- Extra security. Make sure you secure all or at least your key platforms and data with an extra level of security: 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) – Authy, or hardware authentication device (UFA) – Yubikees. Warning here, make sure you install 2FA on several devices and buy at least two UFA keys because if you loose one, there is no customer service which could help you to restore it. You have complete and ultimate ownership of it. So, have your extra “backdoor key ready”.
- Online security and privacy, use a VPN (Virtual Private Network). Protonmail offers it for free. Check if your antivirus system offers one. It will secure your connection to the internet and give you more unrestricted & anonymous use of the web. In other words, it helps protect your online activities: sending emails, shopping online, or paying bills.
- And last but not least, get your camera phone covers.
These are the great basic starting points in my opinion and if you prefer to go even further, here are a couple of great articles for that:
I will keep updating this page with new information I discover.
What are your favorite non-harming platforms and providers who act with integrity and security? Let’s help each other.